Thursday, August 6, 2015

Change is good!


The past couple of weeks have been pretty much the same: eat, pinterest, nap, netflix, bed.

Don't get me wrong, though, I love this little routine of mine! But when it's 4 pm and you realized you haven't brushed your hair out all day, there's a problem.

Luckily for me, something exciting has finally happened! And when I say exciting, I mean, like, journal-entry worthy.

OKAY SO HERE IT IS: I HAVE A JOB.

About a week ago, my community college was announcing a position as a bookseller in their bookstore. And I applied because I thought heck, why not?! I just bought a $600 laptop so I could use some extra cash.

I guess I wasn't really expecting to hear anything back, but on the way home from my favorite coffee shop, I get a phone call asking me to come in for an interview the next morning. And then they hired me on the spot, even though I couldn't stop shaking and stuttering. They have no idea what they've gotten themselves into.

4 comments:

  1. IM SO PROUD OF YOU! ALSO CUTE NOTEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  2. saweet! you go girl. you sell them books. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun!! Congrats on the job, girlie! You'll have a blast.
    ::hugs:: <3

    P.S. I'm your newest blog follower;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!