Monday, August 31, 2015

BACK TO THE GRIND

VOLLEYBALL HAS STARTED, ONCE AGAIN! Which means that my knees are now covered in bruises the size of my fist. Oh how I love this sport!! 

I may or may not be being sarcastic. 
No but really, even though I'm not a huge fan of the stressful games and Coach yelling at me every two seconds, I love my girls. They're the best and always so encouraging! We make the best out of being bench warmers and look good as heck in our uniforms, hence all the photos.

This year we're losing a lot of great seniors, including my girl Kryn!!! That's right, she's all grown up and ready to take on the world, and looking fabulous while doing it, of course. Honey, I love you so much! I'm really going to miss you on the court next year! We definitely need to have that "play in your pearls and high heels" game before you graduate because priorities!

1 comment:

  1. awwww baby sarah!!! I love you so much!!!! I love how I got to start and finish my volleyball "career" with you!! I promise to come to every game next year and be that obnoxious, over zealous fan because, DUH! love you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!