Thursday, September 24, 2015

FINE & DANDY

With all the stress of school and due dates hanging over your head, it's hard to find time to hang out with your friends and be stupid together. 

But I'm thankful that the past couple of weeks have been filled with much laughter and exciting moments. 
8/29/15
My little baby Emma (the cute redhead in my arms) turned fifteen last month, and we celebrated by having a stereotypical Floridian beach party. The weather was perfect, for once, and the sunburns on our backs were proof of a fantastic morning. 
9/18/15
A Sarah and Kalli date was long overdue, so we decided to go downtown and try our hand at painting pottery (I'm a little afraid to see the end results). We then decided to have a mini photo shoot because that's just kinda the thing you do when you're surrounded by beautiful, abandoned homes and perfect white walls, right? 
9/20/15 & 9/22/15
Krynnie and I finally got together after about four months of failed attempts!! We went to see that new maze runner movie, and it turned out to be a very interesting night because 1) the movie was way more scary and gory than we thought it would be, 2) we were so scared but yet we were laughing our butts off at the same time, so ??? 3) a random woman decided to turn the movie theater aisles into a catwalk. 
9/22/15
TEAM PHOTO DAY! Words cannot describe how much I love all these girls! And taking pictures with them is a blast and a hassle all in one so it's always a wonderful adventure. Photo day is probably my favorite thing about volleyabll. I mean, who needs all those stressful games and matted ponytails?! Not me! 

HERE'S TO GOOD TIMES & GOOD FRIENDS. 

2 comments:

  1. you and kryn are the cutest ... look at those stripes! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!
    xx
    Just stumbled upon your blog. Thought I'd say hi:)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!