Sunday, July 26, 2015

Glimpses of summer





1. COUSIN PARTY AT DAYTONA BEACH (look, you can see my baby abs!)
2. DA KINE DIEGO'S INSANE BURRITOS (I hate burritos but I love photogenic soda bottles)
3. SITTING ON A LOG, WISHING I WAS A MERMAID (Ariel, trade with me)
4. JULY FOURTH (I hid under the blankets all night)
5. CARTOON NIGHT AT CHURCH WITH EMMA (neither of us participated)
6. THE BEACH AND COFFEE (a perfect combo)

After an unexpected three week blogging break, I decided it was time to get back into the swing of things, so that should explain why I dumped all these random pictures on my blog. 

I have three weeks left of summer, and I'm expecting to make them count! I've already gotten a tan, tried a new coffee flavor, and saw some real life manatees, but I have a few goals that are yet to be accomplished. (one of these being to watch Titanic without crying like a baby...)

HERE'S TO #SUMMER2K15 AND ALL THE WONDERFUL MOMENTS STILL TO COME.

1 comment:

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!