Monday, June 1, 2015

P IS FOR PROM

Yes, homeschoolers have proms, too!

(And we have some mighty good ones.)

Last Saturday, me and like twenty of my friends threw on some fancy clothes and danced the night away. We also ate some really good tacos.

UPSIDE TO HAVING PROM ON THE BEACH: it's so pretty and picture perfect!!
DOWNSIDE TO HAVING PROM ON THE BEACH: the wind is strong and sometimes your pictures are not so perfect. Exhibit A and B are right here.
Our group kind of made up the majority of prom, but hey, the more the merrier! Most of these kids have been my besties since middle school (ah, middle school...the wonderful age of awkardness and bad style.) so it was pretty great. I'd say that the blistered feet and tangled hair were worth it.
#swingprom2k15

1 comment:

  1. aw it looks so fun! friends are the best. and girl, your dress...so stinkin cute! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!