Friday, May 22, 2015

When all the homeschoolers get together

What better way to kick off the summer than with a trip to the beach with your favorite people?!

(the fact that we had burgers for lunch is just a bonus.)
Our day was spent playing volleyball, climbing on rocks, listening to good music, witnessing manatees kissing, and getting really sunburnt. Also, I lost my voice, conviently the day before I was supposed to give a speech for school. Which turned out alright because I never gave it.

Oops.

Anyway, my last final exams were yesterday, so I'm DONE! And I hope summer comes with a lot more days like this!

2 comments:

  1. oooh the beach! you are over the top cute. this looks like way too much fun and yay to summer! xo

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day, so feel free to do so!